K-TRAZ M12 CODE
The K-Traz M12 Code is a chain with reinforced steel mesh and an adjustable code locking system. Its 80cm length allows you to easily attach your bike to street furniture. The 4-digit locking system benefits from our Z Safe Ball technology guaranteeing resistance against shocks and torsion.
Security level 12 - For areas with a moderate risk of theft
Z safe ball
Adjustable code locking system. High protection against robbery.
4 digit combinaison system
10000 possible combinations.
Tensile and torsion strength. Antitheft and anti drilling.
The chain is encased in a fabric to protect the bike's paintwork.
- 1,25 kg
- Hardened steel
- Wraps easily around the frame
- 40 x 240 x 35 mm
- Chain lock with code
- Product reference
- Security level
- Key / code
- Chain link square section ⬜8x8 mm
Our advices and commitments
Directions for use
Chain locks offer extra length for greater locking versatility.
- All-day parking in an area with a low risk of theft (residential areas, low density...)
- Short-term parking in an area with a moderate risk of theft (medium-sized cities, university campus, etc.)
- Attached for a few hours to a bike rack on a car (bike rack itself fitted with an anti-theft device)
Can be used with other higher security locks
Your lock will be exposed to the weather, as moisture and dust as well as cold can affect its function. Care and cleaning of a lock will extend its life and keep it functioning properly.
Follow our maintenance recommendations on our "advice" page.
Product designed by our R&D department in France
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.