The K-Traz M14 is a chain with reinforced steel mesh and an integrated key lock, and is 120cm long, making it easy to attach your bike to street furniture. The chain attachment system is a small U-shaped lock with our Z safe technology, which guarantees resistance against shocks and torsion. It has 3 keys that we can reproduce for you in case of loss thanks to the unique serial number provided.
Security level 14 - For areas with a moderate risk of theft
Powerful double locking system. High resistance against impacts and twists.
The chain is encased in a fabric to protect the bike's paintwork.
Loss of key service
Duplication of keys in case of loss. Unique serial number.
120cm to secure wheel and frame
- 2 kg
- Hardened steel
- Wraps easily around the frame
- 120 x 650 x 45 mm
- Chain Lock
- Product reference
- Security level
- Key / code
- Key (3 included)
- Chain link square section ⬜ 8x8 mm
Our advices and commitments
Directions for use
Chain locks offer extra length for greater locking versatility.
- All-day parking in an area with a low risk of theft (residential areas, low density...)
- Short-term parking in an area with a moderate risk of theft (medium-sized cities, university campus, etc.)
- Attached for a few hours to a bike rack on a car (bike rack itself fitted with an anti-theft device)
Can be used with other higher security locks
Your lock will be exposed to the weather, as moisture and dust as well as cold can affect its function. Care and cleaning of a lock will extend its life and keep it functioning properly.
Follow our maintenance recommendations on our "advice" page.
Product designed by our R&D department in France
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.