K-TRAZ U13 CABLE
The K-Traz U13 Cable is a U-lock with a loop made from very high resistance steel and a cable that guarantees extra security for the wheels and saddle. Fitting to the bike is quick and easy using the mount frame (included) that can be used on any tube from 20 to 80 mm in diameter. Provided with 3 keys and the possibility to duplicate keys in case of loss.
Security level 13 - For areas with a moderate risk of theft
Powerful double locking system. High resistance against impacts and twists.
Tensile and torsion strength. Antitheft and anti drilling.
Loss of key service
Duplication of keys in case of loss. Unique serial number.
- 1,4 kg
- Hardened steel
- Adjustable on down tube - Ø from 20 to 42 mm
- 178 x 310 x 60 mm
- Product reference
- Security level
- Key / code
- Keys (3 included)
- Ø 13mm (U) - Ø 10mm(cable)
Our advices and commitments
Instructions for mounting clip.
Directions for use
Perfectly suited for cyclists, U-Locks offer an ergonomic design that is easy to use and carry.
- All-day parking in an area with a low risk of theft (residential areas, low density...)
- Short-term parking in an area with a moderate risk of theft (medium-sized cities, university campus, etc.)
- Attached for a few hours to a bike rack on a car (bike rack itself fitted with an anti-theft device)
Can be used with other higher security locks
Your lock will be exposed to the weather, as moisture and dust as well as cold can affect its function. Care and cleaning of a lock will extend its life and keep it functioning properly.
Follow our maintenance recommendations on our "advice" page.
Product designed by our R&D department in France
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.