Z BAR PLUGS
Simple to use
No need to remove the tyre. NB: see instructions.
Long-lasting repair for 1 to 5mm punctures.
Possible to get out without any tools using an expandable screw system.
Discrete with a sleek finish
Integrated in the handlebars. Bar end plugs in anodised aluminium.
Possible to attach a chain
The needle tool adaptor can be used for securing a safety chain (chain not supplied).
« With this Z Bar Plugs, Zéfal offers a qualitative and durable version of the classic Tubeless repair kit with wicks »
« The best: easy to carry; lightweight; overall quality. »
- Enduro / DH
- 75 g
- Anodised aluminium handlebar plugs
- 2 x 50 mm
- Handlebar compatible
- Internal diameter of between 17.5mm and 21mm
- 3 x Ø 2mm + 3 x Ø 4mm
- Product reference
Installation onto the handlebars:
1. Check that the handlebars won't be obstructed in any way before proceeding. It may be necessary to remove the handlebar plugs or even cut the handles if they impede access to the front part of the handlebars.
2. Place the connector containing the knife in your chosen position. Screw the plug in a clockwise direction by hand until secure. Repeat for the second handlebar plug.
Directions for use
Place the tyre plug on the punctured tyre:
1. Turn your wheel to find the air escaping. Extract any object still in there causing the puncture.
2. Insert the plug through the eye of the needle.
3. Insert the needle tool into the hole using the file to clear it if needed.
4. Forcefully pull out the tool by turning your wrist.
5. Reinflate the tyre if required and remove any excess with the knife supplied.
The plugs supplied in these kits are recommended for punctures between 1 and 5mm. For smaller punctures, we advise you use the Z Sealant range and for anything larger, to change the tyre. The user can chose to plug the tool in advance with a diameter they see fit in order to save time out on the road.
Check the condition of the plug and its strength before each outing.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.