EXTRA WET LUBE
Effective no matter what the conditions are.
Effective over very long distances.
Smoother pedalling and a quieter drivetrain.
Highly water resistant
Anti-corrosive properties, prolonging the life of the componentry.
Drip-regulation safety cap
« Zefal Extra Wet Nano Ceramic Chain Lube is a very competent lube, well suited to wet, wintry conditions. »
Seven Day Cyclist
« In winter, it helps keep the chain clean, efficient and quiet even in the worst of mud. In mixed conditions, it is also imperial and you don't have to worry about rides where muddy passages alternate with dry areas, which tend to turn the chain into a clay sculpture if you don't have a good lubricant. Finally, even in dry weather, Zéfal Extra Wet does not tend to attract dust and freeze it on the chain. A must and a real favourite. »
Enduro / DH
Road / Triathlon
- Compressible bottle with safety cap.
- 120 ml / 10 ml
- Weather conditions
- All conditions
- Product reference
- 9613 (120ml) - 9615 (10ml)
Directions for use
1. Degrease and clean the chain using, for example, Zéfal Bike Degreaser and the ZB Clean brush. Effective lubrication can only be achieved on a clean, degreased chain.
2. Rinse and dry using a cloth.
3. Apply a moderate amount of Pro Wet Lube on the chain while rotating the pedals.
4. Wipe any excess lubricant off the chain.
Product designed by our R&D department and made in France.
Tested in a certified third-party laboratory, our oils also undergo in-house testing according to the protocols defined by our quality department and design office.