PRO WET LUBE
Pro Wet Lube is a long-lasting high-performance lubricant adapted to extreme weather conditions. Made from synthetic esters and anti-corrosive additives, its highly water-resistant formula offers metal parts lasting protection against rust and wear. This lubricant biodegrades quickly, ensures smooth drivetrain function and reduces the occasional noises occurring over long-distance rides.
Effective no matter what the conditions are.
More fluid pedalling and a quieter drivetrain.
Anti-corrosive properties, prolonging the life of the componentry.
Drip-regulation safety cap
« Simple to apply, durable and relatively clean. (...) The lower (runnier) viscosity means it's a better bet than some stockier wet lubes. »
« Relatively inexpensive, durable, easy to apply. »
Seven Day Cyclist
- Enduro / DH
- Compressible bottle with safety cap.
- 120 ml / 4 oz
- Weather conditions
- All conditions
- Product reference
Directions for use
1. Degrease and clean the chain using, for example, Zéfal Bike Degreaser and the ZB Clean brush. Effective lubrication can only be achieved on a clean, degreased chain.
2. Rinse and dry using a cloth.
3. Apply a moderate amount of Pro Wet Lube on the chain while rotating the pedals.
4. Wipe any excess lubricant off the chain.
Product designed by our R&D department and made in France.
Tested in a certified third-party laboratory, our oils also undergo in-house testing according to the protocols defined by our quality department and design office.
Files to download