EZ MAX FC
The EZ Max FC is designed to combine the functions of a CO2 inflator and a traditional mini-pump. Without compromise, the EZ Max FC lets you choose the inflation method: by cartridge or by pumping.
In your jersey or on your bike, its small size will be forgotten.
This pump is suitable for cyclists who want to re-inflate their tires in seconds. This equipment is particularly appreciated during competitions where time is precious.
Please refer to the usage chart to choose the right size of cartridge according to your tires and thus know the pressure you could reach.
The CO2 cartridge, made of 100% steel, is recyclable. It must be disposed of in the waste garbage can corresponding to recyclable waste.
Reversible, screwable connection, intuitive and compact. Allows for remote inflation ensuring valve safety.
Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves.
Magnetic closure, quicker and easier.
Protection against cold made by the cartridge and for a better comfort.
2 in 1
CO2 inflator and mini-pump. Easy and quick inflation
- 124 g (without cartridge)
- Flexible fastening clip
- Type of cartridges
- 12 g, 16 g and 25 g threaded
- 7 bar / 100 psi
- 190 x 15 x 15 mm
- Cartridge included
- 16g threaded cartridge
- Product reference
- Air regulation
Our advices and commitments
Directions for use
1. Unscrew the cartridge to remove the ring (anti-impact safety).
2. Turn the wheel to have the valve positioned at the top (at noon).
3. If you have a Presta valve, you must first unscrew the valve obus.
4. Screw the Z-Turn of the pump in the direction adapted to your valve. Be careful to respect this step, because the inflation will be immediate, once the cartridge is pierced.
5. Screw the cartridge at the other end of the pump until it stops. The cartridge is now punched, inflation is immediate.
6. Once the tire is inflated, remove the product.
We recommend that you lubricate the mechanism by inserting a drop of lube several times a year.
Any mineral origin oil is suitable. We particularly recommend our PRO WET LUBE.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.