EZ BIG SHOT
The EZ Big Shot is a CO2 inflator designed to inflate a tire (tubless or tubetype), without pumping action. Made of aluminum, this robust inflator is suitable for cyclists who want to re-inflate their tires in a few seconds. This equipment is particularly appreciated during competitions where time is precious. Its small size will be forgotten. However, if you want to carry it on your bike, we have specially developed the Pulse Z2i water bottle holder (ref 1706) to meet this need. Equipped with an air regulation system with automatic locking, the EZ Big Shot allows a dosage of the final pressure of the tire. Please refer to the usage chart to choose the right size cartridge for your tires and to know the pressure you can reach. The CO2 cartridge, made of 100% steel, is recyclable. It must be disposed of in the waste garbage can corresponding to recyclable waste.
For an accurate and easy flow regulation. The cartridge will be empty only when the pump comes into contact with the valve.
Compatible with Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valves.
Protection against cold made by the cartridge and for a better comfort.
- 20 g
- Not included
- Type of cartridges
- 12 g, 16 g and 25 g threaded
- 40 x 30 x 16 mm
- Cartridge included
- 16g threaded cartridge
- Product reference
- 4051 (black) / 4052 (bronze)
- Air regulation
Our advices and commitments
Directions for use
1. Unscrew the cartridge by removing the ring (anti-shock safety feature).
2. Screw the cartridge on as tight as possible. The cartridge is now set so do not unscrew it.
3. Turn the wheel so the valve is at the top (at 12 o'clock).
4. For a Presta valve, you must unscrew the core of the valve.
5. Put the opening of the inflator on the valve (it has a universal opening suitable for all valves)
6. Inflate by turning the entire cartridge / silver case upwards.
7. The up and down movement of the cartridge and case regulates the air injected in.
8. When the tire is inflated, remove the product.
9. Caution, please make sure that the cartridge is completely empty before replacing it.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.