EZ BIG SHOT
The EZ Big Shot is an air-controlled CO2 inflator made completely from aluminium. It is light, compact and quick to use. It is perfect for cyclists seeking efficiency and performance.
For an accurate and easy flow regulation. The cartridge will be empty only when the pump comes into contact with the valve.
Compatible with Schrader, Presta and Dunlop valves.
Protection against cold made by the cartridge and for a better comfort.
- 20 g
- Type of cartridges
- 12 g, 16 g and 25 g threaded
- 40 x 30 mm
- Black (ref : 4051) / Bronze (ref : 4052)
Directions for use
1.Unscrew the cartridge by removing the red ring (anti-shock safety feature).
2. Screw the cartridge on as tight as possible. The cartridge is now set so do not unscrew it.
3. Turn the wheel so the valve is at the top (at 12 o'clock).
4. For a Presta valve, you must unscrew the core of the valve.
5. Put the opening of the inflator on the valve (it has a universal opening suitable for all valves)
6. Inflate by turning the entire cartridge / silver case upwards.
7. The up and down movement of the cartridge and case regulates the air injected in.
8. When the tire is inflated, remove the product.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.