SKIN ARMOR ROLL MATT
The Skin Armor roll is a 15-metre flexible polyurethane protective film specifically developed for frames and components with a matt finish. It protects your bike from scratches and rubbing.
The Glue Shield technology requires no liquids, so it's quick and easy to apply.
This roll can be cut to any length and used to cover several bikes.
The Skin Armor is resistant to water (high-pressure washing), tearing, perforation, peeling, UV rays and temperature variations. It's the ideal solution for cyclists looking for an effective, discreet solution to preserve their bike's appearance and resale value.
No rips. Excellent resistance to puncture and peeling.
Does not change colour with time.
Resistant to high-pressure water jets.
Temperature fluctuations resist
From -30°C to +100°C / From -22°F to +212°F.
Glue shield technology
Quick and easy dry fitting. High adhesive strength.
« The Skin Armor Roll allows you to make custom-made products. I advise to clean/degrease well the parts to protect for a good behaviour in time. »
Lucas Fouquet mechanic of the FDJ - Suez
- 162 x 150 x 62 mm
- 250 microns
- Product reference
- Frame and fork
Our advices and commitments
1. Wash your hands.
2. Apply on a clean bike.
3. Degrease the surface to be protected with a fast-evaporating solution (such as isopropyl alcohol), and dry with a clean cloth.
4. Measure the dimensions of the surface to be protected, then transfer them to the skin armor.
5. Cut out the shape using scissors, taking care to round off the corners.
6. Separate the Skin Armor from its protection so that only the transparent adhesive remains.
7. Locate the spot and apply the patch. The protection remains repositionable.
8. If the position suits you, rub the patch with a soft cloth to remove air and ensure perfect adhesion to the substrate.
9. Dispose of the non-adhesive protection in the selective waste bin for better recycling.
Directions for use
The Skin Armor protection can be removed cold or with heat (hairdryer).
Remove gently and gradually. If glue residue remains, clean with alcohol.
Dispose of the used protection in the selective waste bin. This product can be recycled.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.