The CS Armor protects the chainstay from chain slap.
Easy to install with a powerful adhesive, it resists to ripping, UV light and temperature fluctuations.
The CS Armor is universal so is perfect for those cyclists eager to protect their chain stay efficiently and discretely.
Compatible with all frames
With low-pressure jet
Glue shield technology
High-resistance adhesive. Doesn't damage paint or varnish
Flexible material for good impact absorption.
- 12 g
- 250 x 33 x 1,8 mm
- 1.8 mm
- Product reference
- Chain stay
Our advices and commitments
1. Turn the bike to have better visibility of the chain stay
2. Hold the strips against the frame to see where you will need to cut or adjust it
3. Wash your hands
4. Clean the frame with a product like glass cleaner
5. Remove the protective strip
6. Stick the strip down on one side in the middle
7. Stick the rest of the middle of the strip down by slowly moving along the frame
8. Stick the edges of the strip down starting from the middle moving outwards.
9. Rub the strip with a soft cloth to ensure it is stuck down equally and ensure any air pockets are removed.
1. Do not heat it with a hairdryer
2. Start by peeling from one of the outer edges taking care to remove both layers of the product
3. Pull the product slowly back on itself
4. Keep going until all the strip has been removed.
5. For any glue residue, clean it with a white spirit type product without ACETONE.
Product washable with low pressure jet.
Product designed by our R&D department and made in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.