The Z Shock pump can easily reach optimal pressures for your fork or rear shock. It combines performance, ease-of-use and comfort.
All in aluminuim
Durable, lightweight and resistant to corrosion
Gauge and connection can rotate over 360 degrees for easier reading and accuracy of inflation.
Allows inflation from farther away and prevents damage to the valve stem.
Equipped with a pressure
« Performance and precision: The two-step connection guarantees precise inflation without the risk of air leakage. Aluminium construction: Aluminium is durable, lightweight and highly resistant to corrosion. Integrated pressure gauge and pressure regulator: Accurate inflation, easy to read and adjust »
- 235 g
- 270 mm / 10.6''
- Gauge Ø
- Ø 40 mm / 1.6’’
- Black and silver
- Product reference
- Maximum recommended pressure
- 25 bar / 360 psi
Directions for use
To inflate a shock or a fork with the Zéfal Z Shock pump, please follow thoses steps :
1. Make sure the red stop (2) is unscrewed.
2. Screw the connection (silver screw 1) on the shock valve.
3. Screw the red stop (2) to open the shock.
4. Inflate to the desired pressure.
5. Close the shock by unscrewing the red stop (2)
6. Push on the bleed valve (3) to let the air out of the hose.
7. Unscrew the connection (silver screw 1) from the shock valve.
We recommend that you lubricate the mechanism by inserting a drop of lube several times a year.
Any mineral origin oil is suitable. We particularly recommend our PRO WET LUBE.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.