Our repair kits will help you to repair your tube easily and safely.
Stainless steel grater
Efficient on all surfaces.
Zéfal's Rubber cement
Specific long-lasting formula, made in France.
Can fit easily everywhere.
- Universal (ref.1132A)
- 8 patches (6 x Ø 25 mm, 2 x 24*35 mm) / 1 rubber cement 5 g / 1 stainless steel grater
- Universal+ (ref. 1122)
- 8 patches (6 x Ø 25 mm, 2 x 24*35 mm) / 1 rubber cement 5 g / 1 stainless steel grater / 2 tire levers
- Road (ref. 1132B)
- 6 patches (Ø 15 mm) / 1 rubber cement 5 g / 1 stainless steel grater
- MTB (réf : 1131)
- 6 patches (4 x Ø 33 mm, 2 x 30*50 mm) / 1 rubber cement 5 g / 1 stainless steel grater
Our advices and commitments
Directions for use
REPAIRING A PUNCTURE
1. Locate the puncture (for instance by dipping the tire in
a pan of water).
2. Clean it with a degreaser and rub over the area
with the steel grater.
3. Apply the glue then leave it to dry completely (5 to 10 minutes depending on temperature).
4. Apply the rubber patch by pressing down
from the centre towards the outside, to eliminate
all the air bubbles.
H225 Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
H315 Causes skin irritation.
H336 May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
H411 Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
P101 If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand.
P102 Keep out of reach of children.
P103 Read label before use.
P210 Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces.
P261 Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
P301+P310 IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER
P302+P352 IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water.
P304+P340 IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep
at rest in a position comfortable for breathing.
P312 Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell.
P331 DO NOT induce vomiting.
P501 Dispose of contents/container in accordance with
Product designed by our R&D department and made in France.