DT ARMOR XL
The DT Armor XL is a self-adhesive protection film for the down tube of your mountain bike or ATV. Thick and robust, it offers a higher level of protection than thinner transparent adhesive films such as our Skin Armor. With good absorption properties, it is highly effective against impacts and stone projections while reducing noise. It is highly durable and resistant to water, scratches, rubbing, peeling, UV and temperature variations.
This flexible protection with large dimensions is universal and compatible with all types of frames without distinction of materials. Particularly suitable for large tubes up to 90 mm wide, it is ideal for riders who want to protect their bike and preserve its resale value.
Thickness 1,8 mm
Compatible with all frames
With low-pressure jet
Glue shield technology
High-resistance adhesive. Doesn't damage paint or varnish.
Flexible material for good impact absorption.
- 500 x 90 x 1,8 mm
- 1,8 mm
- Product reference
- Down tube frame
Our advices and commitments
1. Turn the bike to have better visibility of the chain stay
2. Hold the strips against the frame to see where you will need to cut or adjust it
3. Wash your hands
4. Clean the frame with a product like glass cleaner
5. Remove the protective strip
6. Stick the strip down on one side in the middle
7. Stick the rest of the middle of the strip down by slowly moving along the frame
8. Stick the edges of the strip down starting from the middle moving outwards.
9. Rub the strip with a soft cloth to ensure it is stuck down equally and ensure any air pockets are removed.
1. Do not heat it with a hairdryer
2. Start by peeling from one of the outer edges taking care to remove both layers of the product
3. Pull the product slowly back on itself
4. Keep going until all the strip has been removed.
5. For any glue residue, clean it with a white spirit type product without ACETONE.
Directions for use
For better compatibility with your bike geometry or apply on an e-bike with an integrated battery, the product can be recut.
Product washable with low pressure jet.
Product designed by our R&D department and made in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.