AFA 8 Plus
The AFA 8 Plus is a multi-tool designed to keep the tools you need for minor field adjustments and repairs close at hand.
The holder, specially developed to accommodate our multi-tool, fits discreetly under any water bottle holder. Strong and durable, it provides an extra level of protection for the tools against water and dust splashes, ensuring that the tools always work optimally.
The AFA 8 Plus includes a 2/2.5/3/4/5/6 hex wrench, a T25 Torx wrench, a flathead screwdriver, an 8/9/10/11/12 speed compatible chain tool and a bottle opener. You will never be caught unprepared during your trips.
Precise CNC machined steel tools with chrome finish
Support compatible with all types of frames with threaded holes for bottle cages
Multi-tools accessible with gloves.
Hinged lid with hook closure
Compact and lightweight
- 154 g
- Steel and aluminium tools Fiber reinforced polypropylene holder
- 235 x 56 x 18 mm
- Product reference
- Screws included
- M5 x 25 mm
- Handlebar compatible
- Tools included
- Hex2/2,5/3/4/5/6; T25; ϴ5; Chain Tool
- Chain breaker
- 8 to 12 Speed
Our advices and commitments
1. Remove any bottle cage screws that may be present on your assembly.
2. Place the AFA 8+ between your bottle cage and your frame.
3. Align the holes and position the screws provided with the product. To prevent seizing and facilitate future removal, apply a thin layer of grease to the screw threads. You can use our Pro II Grease.
4. Adjust the position of the AFA 8+ to your liking (19mm adjustment range)
5. Tighten moderately with a 4 hex key.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.