The Z Sealant was designed to prevent punctures. The latex-based-formula obstructs punctures up to 3 mm for secure riding. The product is suitable for all types of pressure, low or high.
Contains less than 1% ammonia
Won’t damage your tires.
Injected into the valve stem or directly into a tubeless tire.
« In terms of performance, we have good action on small puncture sizes with a fairly solid repair. »
Vélo tout terrain
- 125 ml (ref: 9801) // 240 ml (ref: 9802) // 1 L (ref: 9821) // 5 L (ref: 9831)
Our advices and commitments
1. Unscrew the upper end of the tubeless valve and remove the core (using a valve core tool)
2. Shake the bottle containing the "Z Sealant" preventive liquid well.
3. Connect the hose to the tubeless valve.
4. Pour the quantity of product adapted to the size of your tyre (refer to the indicative table on the bottle).
5. Tighten the valve core using the tool.
6. Inflate the tyre to the desired pressure or the pressure recommended by the tyre manufacturer.
7. Rotate the wheel in several directions to distribute the product inside the tyre
Directions for use
Product life of at least 6 months with regular use in temperate conditions.
Product designed by our R&D department in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.