The EZ Control is a CO2 inflator designed to inflate a tire (tubless or tubetype), without pumping action.
This inflator is suitable for cyclists who want to re-inflate their tires in a few seconds. This equipment is particularly appreciated during competitions where time is precious.
Its small size will be forgotten. However, if you want to carry it on your bike, we have specially developed the CO2 Holder (ref 1071) to meet this need.
Equipped with an air regulation system, the EZ Control allows a dosage of the final tire pressure.
Please refer to the usage chart to choose the right size of cartridge according to your tires and thus know the pressure you could reach.
The CO2 cartridge, made of 100% steel, is recyclable. It must be disposed of in the waste garbage can corresponding to recyclable waste.
Flow-controlled by adjusting the black piece. Allows a progressive and accurate inflation.
Compatible with Schrader and Presta valves.
Compact and light
Only 20 g.
- 20 g
- Not included
- Type of cartridges
- 12 g, 16 g and 25 g threaded
- 46 x 15 x 15 mm
- Product reference
- Cartridge included
- 16g threaded cartridge
- Air regulation
Our advices and commitments
Directions for use
1. Unscrew the cartridge to remove the ring (anti-impact safety),
2. Screw in the cartridge firmly until it stops. The cartridge is now impacted, do not unscrew it.
3. Turn the wheel to have the valve positioned at the top (at noon),
4. If you have a Presta valve, you must first unscrew the valve shell.
5. Screw the inflator's nozzle on the valve.
6. A simple rotation of the system (black) allows you to progressively engage the gas and to ensure a precision inflation as needed.
7. Once the tire is inflated, remove the product.
8. Caution, please make sure the cartridge is completely empty before replacing it.
Product designed by our R&D department and made in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.