Slightly elastic tapes
Very good pressure resistance. Minimised infiltration risk
Removable conical valves
Easy to add sealant into your tyre.
240 ml of sealant included
Sufficient for up to 2 x 29” / 3.0” wheels
- Enduro / DH
- 20 mm (ref : 9365) / 25 mm (ref : 9366) / 30 mm (ref : 9367) / 36 mm (ref : 9368)
- Presta 40 mm
- Tape length
- 9 m
- 17-21mm / 22-26 mm / 27-32 mm / 33-39 mm
Installation of the tubeless rim tapes
1. Remove the tyre from the rim
2. Remove the old rim tape
3. Clean the inside of the rim with a dry cloth. Make sure to remove any glue residue in the case of a glued rim tape. Clean and degrease with a solvent.
4. Unroll the rim strip over a distance of about ten centimetres.
5. Stick one of the blue adhesive patch on the end of the tape.
6. Stick the tape (with its patch) inside the rim. Position them about 2 spokes before the valve.
7. Hold the wheel in one hand, and with the other hand, pull the tape tight. Correct positioning means a smooth band, without folds or bubbles.
8. Stick the tape on the complete circumference of the rim. The end of the tape must have an overlap, ending about 2 spokes after the valve hole.
9. Stick a second blue adhesive patch to finalise the installation. This prevents any lifting and thus prevents any future infiltration of the preventive product between the tape and the rim.
10. Locate the location of the valve, perforate the tape with a sharp object, and insert the tubeless valve.
11. Screw on the threaded lock and tighten firmly by hand.
12. Proceed with the mounting of the Tubeless or Tubeless Ready tyre. Be careful not to use any tools to mount the tyre, as you could damage the rim.
13. Inflate and fit the tyre on the rim (by using our Tubeless Tank inflation system or, failing that, a foot pump or compressor).
Installation of the sealant (Z Sealant)
14. Unscrew the upper end of the tubeless valve and remove the core (using a valve core tool)
15. Shake the bottle containing the "Z Sealant" preventive liquid well.
16. Connect the hose to the tubeless valve.
17. Pour the quantity of product adapted to the size of your tyre (refer to the indicative table on the bottle).
18. Tighten the valve core using the tool.
19. Inflate the tyre to the desired pressure or the pressure recommended by the tyre manufacturer.
20. Rotate the wheel in several directions to distribute the product inside the tyre
Product designed by our R&D department and made in France.
The commitment to quality is one of our major concerns. If you encounter any difficulties with this product, please contact our quality department.